Consistent with our mission, we carefully select our Partner Vendors based on a rigorous screening process. The selected vendor partner contracts Bold Alliance as a single partner while operationally reaching local markets through our membership.
Our Innovative Approach affords each Partner the opportunity to expand or refine its business model and/or market strategy in ways that are uniquely possible because of the collaboration with Bold Alliance and its members.(e.g. leveraging the local experience and contacts of members, cross-selling and leveraging references of members, increasing efficiencies through a single point of contact, etc).
Some of the Vendor Partner benefits from Bold Alliance include:
- A flexible and scalable Hub & Spoke delivery system across the EU
- A single custom Partner Agreement with Bold Alliance EEIG (Hub)
- Immediate local market presence through the Members (Spokes)
- Dedicated Management team
- Dedicated Bold Alliance Partner Manager
- “Roll up Market Intelligence”
- Trusted and established local membership
- Plan with BA; Execute directly with the Members to meet roll-up revenue targets
- Reduced costs in managing multiple partners across multiple countries
- Improved timed to market
- Cross-selling & existing references
- Seamless operations across membership
- Capabilities Development & Training
- Centres of excellence (in the spokes)
- Centralised Performance Management
- One currency; one language
- Legal and Compliance Support
- Built-in marketing wherever Bold Alliance and its membership go
Bold Alliance is not a VAR and instead has deliberately taken a conservative approach to developing partnerships. We look for Vendor Partners who believe in collaborating with and supporting our members’ efforts in their local markets and who share our commitment to building a long term sustainable relationship.
- Bold Alliance invites only select companies to become partners.
- A potential Partner is invited to a Bold Alliance General Meeting to present to the Membership.
- Bold Alliance’s Management Team then works with the Partner to find the best “fit” with the strategic objectives of the Partner and the Members.
- The selected Partner then contracts BA as a single partner with costs, revenues and fees on a rollup basis
- A dedicated Bold Alliance Partner Manager is responsible for the relationship, managing communications flow, marketing info, market intelligence, and coordination of presales, training and other activities – in other words, ensuring the benefits for both the Vendor and the Members.
Our Fees for Partners
- Partner Fees and other terms are determined on a case-by-case basis
- Bold Alliance believes that each partnership is unique and should reflect the partner’s specific business practices, market objectives, and economic realities.
Chicago-based Datalogics Incorporated, an Adobe Portfolio Company, has dedicated over 40 years to delivering the highest quality software technologies and services, which meet the most demanding customer needs. Today Datalogics business focuses on providing these technologies to software developers and enabling them to bring their products to market faster and with superior PDF capabilities. Datalogics supports hundreds of customers worldwide who are using their technology in diverse mission-critical applications.
Brightcove Inc, a leading global provider of cloud services for video, offers a family of products that revolutionize the way organizations deliver video experiences. The company's products include Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform and Zencoder, a leading cloud-based media processing service and HTML5 video player technology provider. Brightcove has more than 6,300 customers in over 70 countries that rely on Brightcove cloud content services to build and operate video experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs.